They say you learn from your mistakes. But it's a shortcut to learn from others' mistakes. That's why women both share and listen. Because you can't know what you don't know. And to truly be inspired, you must inspire others. Like How? »
Female Skydiving Instructors was organized to support skydiving women in pursuit of instructional ratings. It grew in mission from a site offering courses tailored for women, to a network for those seeking women instructors as well as female skydivers seeking others like themselves.
What I am looking for is not out there... it is in me.,What is stronger than Love? Belief. When someone believes in you... that's empowering.,The question isn't who's going to let me... it's who is going to stop me.,If you really want something to happen you can create the energy around you to make it happen.,On this earth there is a special breed who believe that challenge is the greatest gift of life.,I refuse to take no for an answer.,I learned what every dreaming child needs to know: no horizon is so far that you cannot see above or behind it.,I want to do it because I want to do it.
- Hellen Keller,- Jen Sharp,- Ayn Rand,- Patty Wagstaff,- Betty Skelton,- Bessie Coleman,- Beryl Markham,- Amelia Earhart
• a first time jumper wanting to find a female tandem instructor in your area?
• woman skydiver looking for a female mentor?
• a group of women wanting an all-female rating course?
• a seasoned examiner wanting to share you expertise?
Your input is valuable. Please help us improve our network by letting us know what you need!